Hi,
I want to use a MIB in my application but don't know how to specify one
- comparable to the -m argument in snmp v3 calls. My app follows the
application tutorial.

Can I specify a MIB or can I only use numeric ID's such as:

read_objid(".1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0", anOID, &anOID_len);

Kind Regards

paul

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.