--===============1592322141==

------=_Part_6101_21928291.1208629353610

HELLO?

I am being confused , when should i use v1 or v 2c or even v3?
I can't distingue the difference between using those version in my snmp
queries or either in sending traps?
what can be changed if I send a trap with using v1 instead of v 2c ?
thank you for answering me as soon as possible and sorry for this question
but really I feel lost with those version

thanks

------=_Part_6101_21928291.1208629353610

HELLO?

I am being confused , when should i use v1 or v 2c or even v3?

I can't distingue the difference between using those version in my snmp queries or either in sending traps?

what can be changed if I send a trap with using v1 instead of v 2c ?

thank you for answering me as soon as possible and sorry for this question but really I feel lost with those version

thanks

------=_Part_6101_21928291.1208629353610--

Use priority code J8TL2D2.