On 18/04/2008, wrote:
> I installed net-snmp-5.4.1-1.fc6.i386.rpm,
> net-snmp-devel-5.4.1-1.fc6.i386.rpm,
> net-snmp-perlmods-5.4.1-1.fc6.i386.rpm.
>
> Bui I am unable to download ( net-snmp-libs-5.4.1, net-snmp-util-5.4.1 ).
> Could you please provide me the link that where I can download

We don't provide those RPMs.
We have never split our binary distributions into separate library or utility
RPMs. The 'net-snmp' RPM includes all these files.

Other vendors may use a different structure, but we don't.

> I would like to install php-snmp-5.1.6-12.el5.x86_64.rpm so
> I need net-snmp-libs-5.4.1

It's not always possible to mix RPMs from different repositories,
due to differences in package divisions. That's what's biting you
here. You probably need to install net-snmp RPMs from RedHat
repositories, rather than ours.

Dave