On 18/04/2008, Emi Yanagi wrote:
> What data structure(s) or field(s) I should look into?
> Or are you talking about snmpd.conf configuration?

Yes - I'm talking about the snmpd.conf access control settings.

Define a view that excludes the snmpCommunityTable.
Then configure "public" to have access to this view.

See snmpd.conf(5) or the relevant FAQ entry for details
about how to configure access control.

Alternatively, use an agent that doesn't implement this table.
Like (for example), the standard Net-SNMP agent :-)

Dave