> From: Dave Shield [mailto.T.Shield@liverpool.ac.uk]

> Try re-building the toolkit *without* the '--with-mibs' option.
> I suspect that this has probably set the default list of
> MIBs to be *just* CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB
> (and hence omits IF-MIB, etc)

Hi Dave,

You were right; eliminating '--with-mibs' restored the IF-MIB OIDs to
my agent. And it allows me to set up the linkUpDownNotifications
monitors. I haven't yet tested to see if it has any negative effect on
my private MIB.

> Instead, you can get the same effect by adding the line
>
> config_add_mib( CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB )
>
> to the file coCryptoMIBNotifications.h

.h or coCryptoMIBNotifications.c?

Thanks for all your help,

Ron

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting all copies. Thank you.