> From: Dave Shield [mailto.T.Shield@liverpool.ac.uk]

> Try re-building the toolkit *without* the '--with-mibs' option.
> I suspect that this has probably set the default list of MIBs to
> be *just* CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB
> (and hence omits IF-MIB, etc)

Dave and Thomas, thanks for the input.

I suspected something strange happened after I added my enterprise MIB
to our agent. However, I checked my build logs and the ./configure
output seems to indicate that the standard MIBs are still being included
in the build. (I am having a little trouble distinguishing the effects
of "with-mibs" from "with-mib-modules", though.)

I'll experiment with this later today.

> Instead, you can get the same effect by adding the line
> config_add_mib( CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB )
> to the file coCryptoMIBNotifications.h

I can do this, but will the generated Makefiles still include all my
MIB extension code?

Regards,

Ron

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting all copies. Thank you.