On 17/04/2008, Farooq Maniar wrote:
> some how it does not reach to my handler for table.
> Let me know if any more information is required.

Given that you haven't said *anything* about how you have
implemented your MIB table, how you have configured it
into the main SNMP agent, or pretty much anything other
than "it doesn't work",
then yes - I would say that more information is required!

Your MIB doesn't really make sense either.
I *think* it contains errors, but it's impossible to be
sure from the minimal fragments you have provided.
(And why are people always so reluctant to include meaningful
descriptions of what the MIB objects are meant to represent!)

Dave