On 17/04/2008, Ron Rader wrote:
> ..... ifOperStatus should definitely be included
> in net-snmp's standard set of MIBs.

> net-snmp-config --configure-options

> '--with-mibs=CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB:'
> '--with-mib-modules=coCryptoMIBNotifications'

Try re-building the toolkit *without* the '--with-mibs' option.
I suspect that this has probably set the default list of
MIBs to be *just* CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB
(and hence omits IF-MIB, etc)

Instead, you can get the same effect by adding the line

config_add_mib( CIPHEROPTICS-CRYPTO-MIB )

to the file coCryptoMIBNotifications.h

Dave