--===============1785709814==

------=_Part_968_6788508.1208506430873

Hi,

I am getting error on HP Openview when it receives trap. Error message is
"No Trapd.conf for 1.3.6.1.4.1.29298.3.1.0.2.3". I have loaded the mib file,
at time of loading it has not given any error. But when it receives the trap
it shows above string. This thing normally happens when mib for the device
is not loaded.

Can you tell me what is possible cause of this problem?

Vishal N

------=_Part_968_6788508.1208506430873

Hi,

I am getting error on HP Openview when it receives trap. Error message is "No Trapd.conf for 1.3.6.1.4.1.29298.3.1.0.2.3". I have loaded the mib file, at time of loading it has not given any error. But when it receives the trap it shows above string. This thing normally happens when mib for the device is not loaded.

Can you tell me what is possible cause of this problem?

Vishal N

------=_Part_968_6788508.1208506430873--

Use priority code J8TL2D2.