Thanks a lot to Colin and Thomas ... i am able to enable authentication and encryption.

Configuration summary :
Authentication support: MD5 SHA1
Encryption support: DES AES

but i saw one error in net-snmp:

mips64-octeon-linux-gnu-gcc -I../include -I. -I../snmplib -I../openssl/include -mabi=64 -Ulinux -Dlinux=linux -c keytools.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/keytools.o
keytools.c:45:27: error: openssl/hmac.h: No such file or directory
keytools.c: In function 'generate_Ku':
keytools.c:107: error: 'EVP_MD_CTX' undeclared (first use in this function)
keytools.c:107: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
keytools.c:107: error: for each function it appears in.)
keytools.c:107: error: 'ctx' undeclared (first use in this function)
keytools.c:107: error: expected expression before ')' token
make[5]: *** [keytools.lo] Error 1

I am not able to understand where hmac.h he is expecting we already gave the path ../openssl/include and under incluse we have openssl folder where all the .h files are soft-linked . and event i tried to copy the hmac.h file to /openssl and openssl/include but still i am getting the same error . for remaninig *.h file like /openssl/include/openssl/evp.h i didn't get ant error.

Is openssl installation is wrong or this is a bug in net-snmp-5.4 ?

Thanks
Amit