On 17/04/2008, wrote:

> Does any one let me know how to access SecurityString

What do you mean by "SecurityString"

> in mib2c generated Subagent source code?

If you're working in an AgentX subagent, then this isn't possible.
The SNMP administrative information is not passed as part of
the AgentX request - it's simple not part of the AgentX protocol.

> I am using iterator helper for generating my subagent code.

The helper is irrelevant - the subagent doesn't ever see the user

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list