From: [] On
Behalf Of Dave Shield
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:21 PM
To: Lakshmipriya Subramanian (CW)
Subject: Re: SNMP V3 walk failed in Net-SNMP

On 16/04/2008, Lakshmipriya Subramanian (CW)
> I have attached the "usr" folder that I am using to test the SNMP
> commands.

Errr.... no, you haven't!

In general, I would suggest that you test with single-request
commands (snmpget/snmpgetnext) rather than snmpwalk.

This email is sponsored by the 2008 JavaOne(SM) Conference
Use priority code J8TL2D2.;
Net-snmp-coders mailing list