On 10/04/2008, Ron Rader wrote:
> IOW, it offers no hope of abstraction along the lines of
> "send_RonsEnterpriseTrap(varbind)."

It's your routine - you can tweak the interface as much/little
as you like. If you want to pass additional parameters into
the routine to make it more flexible, that's perfectly OK.

I can't help feeling I'm still missing your point here.
But if you've got a kludge that works for you, then fine.

Use priority code J8TL2D2.
Net-snmp-users mailing list