McCann, Brian wrote:
> Now, since the man page says that if MIBOID is specified, the results
> will basically be the same. However, when I snmpwalk that, I get lines
> like the following:

Nope, "exec" and "extend" have different MIB structures. One of the
reasons for deprecating "exec OID ..." actually was that the resulting
MIB structures were invalid, so they *had* to be different.

See NET-SNMP-EXTEND-MIB for the MIB definitions for "extend".

This email is sponsored by the 2008 JavaOne(SM) Conference
Use priority code J8TL2D2.;
Net-snmp-users mailing list