On tor, 2008-04-10 at 23:46 +0200, Magnus Fromreide wrote:

> The semantics of nsDebugEnabled is
> false => No debug output what so ever, overrides every other setting
> true => Possibly debug output subject to other settings
>
> The semantics of nsDebugOutputAll is
> false => Possibly debug output subject to other settings
> true => Output ALL debug logs, overrides every other setting but
> nsDebugEnabled. (Same as -DALL)

Here I should probably make it clear that the above is how I interpret
the intention of the MIB. The actual code have both nsDebugEnabled and
nsDebugOutputAll operating on the [sg]et_do_debugging interface and no
way to affect the variable that controls the ALL handler save for adding
it to the token mib.

/MF