Hello all.
I would like to use SNMP to obtain the list of users logged into a
Linux system
(something equivalent to the 'who' command or, better, to the 'ps -
aux')

I tried this:
snmpwalk -c public -v2c hostname
but the result contains everything except the list of users.

For example, I can obtain the processes which are running:
snmpwalk -c public -v2c hostname hrSWRunName
but I could not yet find a way to get the users.

Does anyone know how to obtain such a list?
In fact, I am interested in the user information for each running
process (ps -aux).

My environment (based on RedHat Enterprise 4)
uname -a --> Linux 2.6.9-55.EL.cernsmp
/usr/sbin/snmpd --version --> NET-SNMP version: 5.1.2
/etc/snmp/snmpd.conf
access notConfigGroup "" any noauth exact
systemview none none
com2sec notConfigUser default public
group notConfigGroup v1 notConfigUser
group notConfigGroup v2c notConfigUser
pass .1.3.6.1.4.1.4413.4.1 /usr/bin/ucd5820stat
view systemview included .1.3.6.1.2.1
view systemview included .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.11

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you may have.
Best regards,
Matei Ciobotaru