[Send all such traffic to the email list, not to me.]

Please send the snipping of both commands and their oputput.

> I use the same oid "." , iReasoning
> MIB can sacn all mibs tree ,but snmpwalk application can't.
> please give a hand to slove this problem.

The most likely reason for this is that you are not giving snmpwalk all the credentials it needs - i.e. username, auth level, passwords/keys (v3/USM) or community (v2c/v1).

just about anything Open Source.
Net-snmp-users mailing list