On 26/03/2008, snmp girl wrote:
> snmpwalk -c public -v1 localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.4.1.1.5.1.2
> and I get all the database name's

> now I want to generate a trap if I use more than 6 Mo in ceatin databases.

What other information does this MIB provide?
Is there an object that reports the size of each database?

> I don't know how to create the event that make the trap send to the manager.

Before thinking in terms of automated management,
the first thing is to become familiar with the information
that this MIB is reporting, and what it means.

Once you know what you need to monitor, then it'll be
possible to assist you with generating traps, etc.
But you need to work out what this information actually means first.

Dav