--===============0139393922==

------=_Part_19308_11612062.1206545905758

Hi again,
I arrived to test the snmpwalk o the mssql mib
for example:
snmpwalk -c public -v1 localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.4.1.1.5.1.2
and I get all the database name's
now I want to generate a trap if I use more than 6 Mo in ceatin databases.
I don't know how to create the event that make the trap send to the manager.

thanks

2008/3/26, snmp girl :

2008/3/25, Mike Ayers <mike_ayers@tvworks.com>:

> [...]

just about anything Open Source.