On 26/03/2008, Terry wrote:
[snip]

> Cannot find TrapOID in TRAP2 PDU

Well, it's quite correct.

The first two varbinds of a Trap2-PDU are meant to
be 'sysUptime.0' followed by 'snmpTrapOID.0'
The first two varbinds in this dump are
'enterprises.22096.1.1.1' and 'enterprises.22096.1.1.4'
(assuming I've done the calculations correctly)

That's the enterprise number for Image Project Inc.

It looks as if the generating application is broken.
I suggest you get onto the supplier and ask them
about this.

Dave