--===============1304882387==

--------------090301080601080503070609

yogesh marathe wrote:

> i'm trying to put snmpd in to LEAF(linux embedded appliance firewall).
> i put snmpd (/neatsnmp5.4.1/agent/snmpd) and snmpd.conf on floppy.. then booted through LEAF and mounted that floppy(containing above 2 files).
> i copied snmpd.conf to /etc/snmp and snmpd to temporary agent directory.
>
> then i went to temporatry agent directory and did following on firewall prompt
>
> firewall>./snmpd -c /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf
>
> i got error
>
> firewall> avis.loadTable.laEntry.loadaveErrorFlag.1 : not found
>
> what it is about??
>
> Plz tell me how to make snmpd work in LEAF.

I'm a LEAF user also, and instead of trying to just drop in a snmpd app,
try loading the leaf package for net-snmpd. There is one.

BTW, which LEAF variant are you running? Dachstein, Bering,
Bering-uclibc?

--
Joey Officer
Systems Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail and the information contained herein are intended for the named recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please do not read any text other than the text of this notice and do not open any attachments. Also, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this electronic mail or by collect call to (262) 796-0925. After notifying the sender as described above, please delete this electronic mail message immediately and purge the item from the deleted items folder (or the equivalent) of your electronic mail system. Thank you.

--------------090301080601080503070609

yogesh marathe wrote:
cite="mid:20080318174442.12803.qmail@f4mail-235-139.rediffmail.com"
type="cite">