--===============0264589175==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88F3C.D0E139AC

Hi all,
I am calling snmp_open(&session) in a C++ function. Before passing
session variable to snmp_open I have initialized it properly=20
with the value of peer name , version , community string. But if I print
it inside snmp_open() I am getting NULL for community string=20
field but for others ie version and peername I am getting the proper
value. Can you please think of something which I might be doing=20
incorrectly ? Thank you for your valuable time.
=20
=20
=20
=20
Regards,
Rajendra

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88F3C.D0E139AC

charset=3Dus-ascii">

Hi=20
all,

I am =
calling=20
snmp_open(&session) in a C++ function. Before passing session =
variable to=20
snmp_open I have initialized it properly

with =
the value of=20
peer name , version , community string. But if I print it inside =
snmp_open() I=20
am getting NULL for community string

field =
but for others=20
ie version and peername I am getting the proper value. Can you please =
think of=20
something which I might be doing

size=3D2>incorrectly ? Thank=20
you for your valuable time.