--===============1106628028==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C88EF8.AD1B2707

Hi!

When I'm performing SNMP walk operation, CPU idle time is
showing 0% that means maximum CPU utilization is taken SNMP, this is
happening only in my mib. When I did same operation on host-resource mib
or system mib or any other which provided by net-SNMP source coders, CPU
idle time is showing 88% or 90%, but I'm performing SNMP walk on mib CPU
idle time is showing 0% I don't know why this happening.

=0D

If any body knows the solution for this problem, I will be thankful, if
they share. At least if any body can list it out the reason for the
problem, and then I will look into it.=0D

=0D

=0D

=0D

With Regards,

G. Siva Prakash Reddy.

=0D

This email message and its attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND=
PRIVILEGED INFORMATION intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). If=
you have received it in error, please contact the sender by return email,=
notify your system manager and destroy the original message and any copies=
thereof. Any review, use, disclosure or distribution is unlawful. Please=
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The=
Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus=
transmitted by this email. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail=
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of=
the company.
The Company reserves the right to monitor, review and store the content of=
all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.=0D

www.aztecsoft.com
------_=_NextPart_001_01C88EF8.AD1B2707

=3Dus-ascii">

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi!

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>         &n=
bsp;  When
I’m performing SNMP walk operation, CPU idle time is showing 0% that
means maximum CPU utilization is taken SNMP, this is happening only in my=
mib. When
I did same operation on host-resource mib or system mib or any other which
provided by net-SNMP source coders, CPU idle time is showing 88% or 90%,=
but I’m
performing SNMP walk on mib CPU idle time is showing 0% I don’t know=
 why
this happening.

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

size=3D2
face=3DArial>If any body=
knows
the solution for this problem, I will be thankful, if they share. At least=
if
any body can list it out the reason for the problem, and then I will look=
into
it.

size=3D2
face=3DArial> =3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>       With=
Regards,

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>G. Siva Prakash Reddy.

[...]

just about anything Open Source.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216...et/marketplace