Hello,

I am not sure how to get further information out of snmptrapd. I
thought I turned on more logging with these startup options:
-M /usr/share/snmp/mibs -m ALL -Lsdd -p /var/run/snmptrapd.pid

I have traps being received successfully from other hosts but this one
particular host (and application) is triggering this error. Any
ideas? I have the mib in /usr/share/snmp/mibs as well.

Thanks!