Is it possible to ignore any context specified in a request?
I'd like to be able to support where clients can specify a
context, but snmpd just ignores the request and gives them
the default context instead.

(I've got some legacy code that specifies a context, but I don't
want to have to support both a default and specific context in
my sub-agents to give them the same values back.)

Thanks.

--Mike