--------------080707030102000901020206

the snmpd,and if you run snmpd as a normal user,there might be some
files that snmpd can not access.You should make them change also.

Isaac Eliassi д:
> chmod to which file?

YmVnaW46dmNhcmQNCmZuO3F1b3RlZC1wcmludGFibGU6PUU1PU FEPTk5PUU0PUI5PTkwKFN1
biBMZSkNCm47cXVvdGVkLXByaW50YWJsZTtxdW90ZWQtcHJpbn RhYmxlOj1FNT1BRD05OTs9
RTQ9Qjk9OTANCm9yZzpEaW1hIFRlY2hub2xvZ2llcztTb2Z0d2 FyZSBEZXBhcnRtZW50DQph
ZHI6Tm8uMjg1IFpob25nc2hhbiBOb3J0aCBSZDs7Um9vbSAxMz AyO05hbmppbmc7OzIxMDAw
MztDaGluYQ0KZW1haWw7aW50ZXJuZXQ6c3VubGVAZGltYWNuLm 5ldA0KdGl0bGU6RGlyZWN0
b3IvU2VuaW9yIEVuZ2luZWVyDQp0ZWw7d29yazorODYtMjUtOD MzNDE2NzAgZXh0IDE4OA0K
dGVsO2ZheDorODYtMjUtODMzNDI5MzkgZXh0IDEyOA0KeC1tb3 ppbGxhLWh0bWw6RkFMU0UN
CnVybDpodHRwOi8vd3d3LmRpbWFjbi5uZXQNCnZlcnNpb246Mi 4xDQplbmQ6dmNhcmQNCg0K

--------------080707030102000901020206--