--===============1020585972==

------=_Part_1288_20534977.1205518577984

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Dominique bastien
wrote:

> The override command can be added in the conf file by
> your perl script.

Thank you, I have tried it but not satisfied.
It's because the interface IDs in Linux is not fixed, but IDs are assigned
on the order of appearance, the "override" directive in the
snmpd.confdoesn't solve the problem, I must write a handler to
calculate it on the
fly.