--===============0812689915==

--0-1458268385-1205717872=:22650

Dear All,
I want to know the difference between ucd-snmp 4.2.7 and net-snmp5.3.2.

I was implement the Agent using net-snmp 5.3.2.
The Manager was implemented using ucd-snmp4.2.7

Agent can send a Trap to Manager. Manager could identify the Msg.

When Manager send Get/Set Request, Agent Receive the Request.
But Agent couldn't able to response to Manager.

Is it due to Version problem? If yes, how to overcome this problem. Anyone has face the same problem.

Please give your answer, how to i proceed.

Thanks
Raju

---------------------------------
--0-1458268385-1205717872=:22650

Dear All,
           I want to know the difference between ucd-snmp 4.2.7 and net-snmp5.3.2.

I was implement the Agent using net-snmp 5.3.2.
The Manager was implemented using ucd-snmp4.2.7

Agent can send a Trap to Manager. Manager could identify the Msg.

When Manager send Get/Set Request, Agent Receive the Request.
But Agent couldn't able to response to Manager.

Is it due to Version problem? If yes, how to overcome this problem. Anyone has face the same problem.

Please give your answer, how to i proceed.

Thanks
Raju

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.