On 14/03/2008, Umesh Kamath wrote:
> configure --disable-agent --disable-mibs --disable-mib-loading
> I am disabling above things because i don't want agent and its associated MIB file.
> I want only Snmp Manager(snmptrapd) to catch trap messages.

No - use "--disable-mibs" but not the other two.
These are concerned with *parsing* the MIB files
(i.e. understanding MIB object names).

They are not related to the choice MIB modules implemented
within the agent.

If you configure using "--disable-agent", that should be enough for
your requirements.

Net-snmp-users mailing list