Dave:
I guess I can build an subagent without defining MIB and I will keep
MIB type metadata in my subagent. I and planning so because I dont
know number of objects to register and initialize set/get and monitor
in prior, always.
Also that I have not found much documentation about APIs like
set/getnext wheres these are discussed as application mostly.
Whats your say about my plan of suabagent? and where I can find inside
info about getnext API besides code itself.

Rgrds,
G.