--===============0777249317==

------=_Part_11830_6444388.1205482570912

Dave,

Before I start developing my subagent. I have few queries regarding Net-SNMP
lib.

1. If I develop my subagent for complying v1/v2c will I need to
rebuild it for v3 later on?
2. Is there any easier/simpler/abstract API set for v3 than v1/v2c?
3. I read about error-code set which is larger for v2c than v1, is it
same for v2c and v3?

Rgds,
G.