Thanks for the reply!

The NMS is the easy part. We use an old instance of HP Openview for
fault management.

We run JFFNMS for Network Management.

We run Cacti for Capacity and Performance Management on Servers.

However, they are all useless if we can't get the data.

Thanks for the info on MS. I have added a link to Oracle (I haven't
tried it yet).

Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/arc.../questions/755
17c09.mspx?mfr=true

Oracle
http://www.jimweller.com/2003/07/31/196/

MySQL
I thought this would be easy but I can't find anything yet except from
vendors who want to sell my something.

Michael Hampton