Note that net-snmp is not intrinsically a monitoring system, although it does provide tools that can be used for such.

You'll find some info here:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/arc....mspx?mfr=true

The MIB file is included with MSSQL, apparently.

As far as getting the MIB modules (subagents) running in the first place, that knowledge belongs to the database vendors. It is almost certain that MySQL would have a net-snmp subagent and MSSQL would not. I do not know abbout Oracle. You will need to consult their documentation for instructions on getting the subagents running.

You may want to consider an NMS for monitoring.

HTH,

Mike