--===============0435625473==

------=_Part_14286_18207257.1205343078734

Hi Thanks for the solution
Actually i am using mib2c.table_data.conf to generate a table , so
now i used the suggested command mib2c -c mib2c.table_data.conf -S cache=1
mytable , but i am unable to understand properly... , this approach is
trying to fill the values form a file but my values are dynamic , will come
throught a funtion call's ( if possible please give me a fully finished
example code for any table ).