On 12/03/2008, mdmei624 wrote:
> hello Net-snmp-coders:
> I have download the net-snmp-5.4.1 source code,and I crosscompile it
> ok,but when i run it in my board, this error happened:
> snmpd: applet not found

That's doesn't sound like the Net-SNMP agent.
It's a daemon, not an applet (and isn't even written in Java).
I've also checked the code, and there is no mention of
the term "applet" anywhere.

This message must be coming from somewhere else - either
the embedded environment, or a different (Java-based?) SNMP
agent.

I suggest you speak to the experts on your embedded environment.
They will probably know more about this sort of problem that we do.

Dave