From: net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:net-snmp-users=
-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Hampton, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:01 PM
To: net-snmp-users
Subject: NET-SNMP and Databases

Dear Users,

Does anyone have experience of getting the net-snmp agent to work with da=
tabases?

I need to monitor an Oracle and MySQL database (and MS SQL soon).

There is a little info. I have found on this but no central page on the n=
et-snmp home page (or have I missed it?).

Michael Hampton

http://www.vital-group.com - Dedicated to business communications.
http://www.vital-storage.com - Secure easy-to-use remote backups for b=
usiness critical data.

The information contained in this message is intended for the addressee o=
nly and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.If you are=
=20not the addressee, please delete this message and notify the sender; y=
ou should not copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to=
=20anyone.Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of th=
e author and do not necessarily represent those of The Vital Internationa=
l Group or any of its affiliates.No reliance may be placed on this messag=
e without written confirmation from an authorised representative of its c=
ontents.

Registered in England. Vital International Limited. Leigh House, Weald Ro=
ad, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4SX.Company registration number - 45022560.

03/12/08 10:00:59

This email (including any attachments to it) is confidential, legally pri=
vileged, subject to copyright and is sent for the personal attention of t=
he intended recipient only. If you have received this email in error, ple=
ase advise us immediately and delete it. You are notified that disclosing=
, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents =
of this information is strictly prohibited. Although we have taken reason=
able precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we canno=
t accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the viruses i=
n this email or attachments. We exclude any liability for the content of =
this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of =
the information provided in this email or its attachments, unless that in=
formation is subsequently confirmed in writing. If this email contains an=
=20offer, that should be considered as an invitation to treat.

--_000_01AD31CDD16D494284DEA5566878A91A176590155ESIN S124101apr_

<=
SPAN=20
class=3D542380110-12032008>Hi,

<=
SPAN=20
class=3D542380110-12032008>I would like to monitor my ms sql as well. Kin=
dly=20
assist

From:=20
net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net=20