--===============0160481601==

--0-1840095865-1205305609=:91395

Hi,
I'm using net-snmp5.3.2. I was tried to send trap using trap2sink. It can able to send and receive the trap message in Manager.

But i want to set a soruce & destination port number as 161. I set the destionation number using trap2sink xx.xx.xx.xx:161 public

The receiving port is always 3072. I want to set this as 161. I was tried to set session->local_port = 161 in many places. But it didnt set it.

Please help me to fix this issue, in what way i can set the destination port number by manually.

Thanks..

---------------------------------
--0-1840095865-1205305609=:91395

Hi,
   I'm using net-snmp5.3.2. I was tried to send trap using trap2sink. It can able to send and receive the trap message in Manager.

   But i want to set a soruce & destination port number as 161. I set the destionation number using trap2sink xx.xx.xx.xx:161 public

The receiving port is always 3072. I want to set this as 161. I was tried to set session->local_port = 161 in many places. But it didnt set it.

Please help me to fix this issue, in what way i can set the destination port number by manually.

Thanks..

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i...Dypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.
--0-1840095865-1205305609=:91395--