--===============0250663375==

------=_Part_7111_8786910.1205270291118

Hi All,

I have a problem in creating a table and Fill the table. i.e
Normally table can create in initialization() part and can be fill with the
static data.
But in My case.... I want to Create and Fill the table with the dynamic
data(values) when ever a request comes to the Agent.( it is possible
approach are not ).