--===============0204233018==

------=_Part_2045_9207025.1205249116701

hello

I send and a trap and to receive it , I use a trap receiver , but I want
also to receive it in my dos when I execute snmptrapd -f -Le , but as answer
I get :
warning :no access control information configured
this receiver will not accept any incoming notification
net-snmp 5.4.1
couldn't open udp:162 --errno2 no such file or directory.
should I configured something.
because I just install net snmp in my post windows and start the register
trap service.

NB :I don't have the snmpd.conf or eitheir the snmptrapd
I have just the snmp.conf where we find the directories by default

thanks