From: net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Dave Shield
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:22 PM
To: Elizabeth George
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: help

On 10/03/2008, Elizabeth George wrote:
> how can we write simple snmp agent

The Net-SNMP suite already comes with an SNMP agent.
Your best approach is probably to use this, rather than
trying to re-create it from scratch.

If you want a simple agent, then try

configure --enable-mini-agent

and add whichever MIBs you need to support.

If that's not what you are looking for, then you'll need to
give us a bit more details.

Dave