--===============1128917249==

------=_Part_2674_19449379.1204910201056

Hi Dave,

I am using mib2c to generate code for custom defined MIBS

At start I have generated code for only scalar objects using "mib2c -c
mib2c.scalar.conf MIBNODE"

And I am able to generate code for tables too using "mib2c.iterate.conf" &
"mib2c.mfd.conf"

Now when I invoke mib2c with out any options, it asks weather code should
be generated for scalar/tables, I have opted for both i.e., scalar as well
as tables but I see the generated code is only for tables.

How do I generate code for scalars & Tables simultaneously, because when I
integrate the code which is generated separately for scalars & tables I am
facing some problems

And could you please point to some documentum where I can get more info
about Implementing tables

Thanks & Regards
San