SMIv2 conformance groups - SNMP

This is a discussion on SMIv2 conformance groups - SNMP ; Hi, I'm trying to update a MIB file to be SMIv2 compliant. However, I ran into the following error on the majority, if not every, node in the MIB: warning: node `sfxNetPortStatus' must be contained in at least one conformance ...

  1. SMIv2 conformance groups

    Hi,

    I'm trying to update a MIB file to be SMIv2 compliant. However, I ran
    into the following error on the majority, if not every, node in the
    MIB:

    warning: node `sfxNetPortStatus' must be contained in at least one
    conformance group

    I've tried Googling for a solution to this problem but I'm unsure how
    to fix this.

    Thank you in advance for any response,

    Kevin

  2. Re: SMIv2 conformance groups

    ksookocheff wrote:

    > I'm trying to update a MIB file to be SMIv2 compliant. However, I ran
    > into the following error on the majority, if not every, node in the
    > MIB:
    >
    > warning: node `sfxNetPortStatus' must be contained in at least one
    > conformance group
    >
    > I've tried Googling for a solution to this problem but I'm unsure how
    > to fix this.

    You have two options: (a) define appropriate conformance groups
    following RFC 2580 or (b) in case conformance statements are not
    needed for your proprietary module, figure out how to make your
    syntax checker to suppress this warning.

    /js

    --
    Juergen Schoenwaelder Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
    Phone: +49 421 200 3587 Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany

+ Reply to Thread