hello dave =

i tried with =

netsnmp_register_watched_scalar(netsnmp_create_han dler_registration(
"upsIdentManufacturer", NULL,
fab_oid, OID_LENGTH(fab_oid),
HANDLER_CAN_RWRITE ),
netsnmp_create_watcher_info(
"SILABS", sizeof( char )*7,
ASN_UNSIGNED, WATCHER_FIXED_SIZE
));

an the output was

Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in
this MIB.
Failed object: UPS-MIB::upsIdentManufacturer.0

I don't known what is wrong ?

thanks

--- Dave Shield escribi=F3:

> On 07/03/2008, Zombi process
> wrote:
> > I need to include strings in register to put
> > manufacter ,model , etc in the mib of my proyect

> .
> >
> > I used this for int vars
> > =

netsnmp_register_int_instance("var1",var1_oid,OID_LENGTH(var1_oid),&var1,
> > NULL);
> >
> > but i don't know how to used to octetstr

> =

> Try either 'netsnmp_register_scalar' or
> 'netsnmp_register_watched_scalar'.
> There are examples of both of these in the
> agent/mibgroup tree, and
> the 'mib2c.scalar.conf' template will generate code
> for the first approach.
> =

> Dave
> =

Los referentes m=E1s importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaro=
n:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es m=E1s f=E1cil. Vist=E1 ar.autos.yahoo.com/