--===============1206308201==

------=_Part_29335_13435948.1204804395798

Hi,

While implementing tables why we need to set indexes? My access function
code is created using mib2c.access_functions.conf file. I have created
linked list but could not able to set indexes.

What filed should be set as index? only one or all?

I have 2 fields in linked list i.e. file (int) and val(int). which field I
should set as index?

Vishal N