On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 7:46 AM, Mike Harless wrote:

> > Use two agents, one on each interface?

> Thanks. I was hoping that since it was only one oid that needs this
> behavior, there would be a way to figure out what physical interface
> the request was coming from and I could set the value of the oid
> appropriately then.

If the entities making requests to the different interfaces have IP
addresses in different ranges, perhaps you could use that fact to map
the incoming requests to different security contexts using the com2sec
directive, and then look at the context in your subagent's oid handler
to decide which value to return.

Nathan