On 27/02/2008, Maciek wrote:
> I am trying to delete a vacm group that has been configured in config file
> when the agent is running

If the VACM group has been configured via the snmpd.conf file, then
it is read-only, and cannot be deleted using SNMP SET commands.
You would need to edit the snmpd.conf file to comment out this entry,
and signal the agent to re-read its config.

> When I try to delete group entry that was create using createsec2group
> everything works fine.

A group that is created dynamically, can be deleted dynamically.
A group that is created via the config file, can only be deleted the same way.

Net-snmp-users mailing list