--===============1551299295==

------=_Part_5335_12762677.1204536823713

Hello,

I'm trying to create a subagent with the instructions in "TUT:Writing a
Subagent" second part "Instrumenting your own code with agentx subagent
support" and
when I run my subagent I got the following error when it read the ".conf"
file: "Warning: Unknown token: agentxsocket".
why ?

I'm able to connect the subagent to the maser with the command
"netsnmp_ds_set_string(NETSNMP_DS_APPLICATION_ID, NETSNMP_DS_AGENT_X_SOCKET,
.....)"

Omri