Hello everyone,

Greetings, newbie here for support!

I will be in a project that developing the SNMP northbound
interface.Here are my questions:
How to develop the agent and mib to support?I need to make the platform
to collect the information from the devices first,and....then should I
change the information into some kinda private mib and send the
information out via the agent when request comes?Am I right?

Looking forward experts' replies;-)Thanks a lot in advance....

Sandy.Sun