--===============0274949306==

------=_Part_33406_17919091.1204271431628

Hi,

I am trying to implement a table in net-snmp, but didn't found any specific
help for this. I want to retirve table data from NMS as well want to set
data from NMS. The data will be set in simple text file on agent side. My
table has single column and max 15 rows.

Do anyone knows how to do this? or is any help available for this?

Vishal N