I am trying to perform the reverse operation of the function
"read_objid" as described in the "group__mib__untilities" online
documentation.
My implementation of net-snmp cannot find the function "snprint_objid"
which I assume would give me what I want. (I am able to call read_objid
and build the desired oid array from a string)
Does anyone know what library (or file) I must include in my build to
get this functionality.
Thanks in advance
grant